Agent of the Year
Recognizing agency excellence in integrity, respect, loyalty, teamwork and the aspiration to improve.
About the Award
The Agent of the Year award recognizes one of Merchants’ more than 1,000 independent agencies for achieving success through outstanding customer service. In addition, award recipients must embrace Merchants’ core values of integrity, respect, loyalty, teamwork and the aspiration to improve.
2018 Recipient: Industrial Coverage
Industrial Coverage, headquartered in Patchogue, New York, has been named the 2018 Agent of the Year by Merchants Insurance Group.
Past Award Recipients
|2017||The Scirocco Group (now Acrisure, LLC)||Hasbrouck Heights, NY|
|2016||Dayton Ritz & Osborne||East Hampton, NY|
|2015||R & W Brokerage||Lynbrook, NY|
|2014||Sykes-Mallia Associates, Inc||Schenectady, NY|
|2013||Libardi Service Agency, LLC||Hicksville, NY|
|2012||Lawley Tradition, LLC||Fredonia, NY|
|2011||Archer A. Associates (now AssuredPartners)||Melville, NY|
|2010||Hunter Insurance||Manville, RI|
|2009||Maran Corporate Risk Associates, Inc (now Cook Maran & Associates)||Melville, NY|
Agency Value Proposition
As a carrier dedicated exclusively to independent agencies, Merchants is committed to helping you achieve your goals. Our regional presence enables us to develop personal relationships based on earning your trust.
We will bring value to your agency by:
- Listening and responding promptly to your needs.
- Providing a strategic array of competitive products to enable you to write and retain more business.
- Offering superior compensation plans to enable you to build, grow, and reinvest.
- Enhancing our IT integration with agencies to continually improve ease of doing business, saving you time and money.
- Remaining a viable and stable market across insurance cycles.
- Measuring your view of our performance regularly.
- Strengthening your client relationships by optimizing the policyholder experience.
If you are interested in forming a partnership with a dynamic, service-oriented insurance carrier, please contact:
Robert A. Perno, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing quality property and casualty insurance protection since 1918