In order to assist our policyholders with payment questions during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our Billing Department has extended their hours of operation.
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- We will suspend future policy non-payment cancellations until: 6/7 in MA, MI, NH, NY, OH, PA, VT and 8/1 in NJ per state regulations. We will continue to bill policyholders in a cancellation hold status, but policies will not cancel for non-payment and late fees will be waived. For accommodations regarding final non-payment cancellations released prior to March 24, 2020, please contact our Direct Bill team at 800-462-8182 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we will accept partial payments.
- You can also take advantage of “My Merchants”, our secure, policyholder dedicated portal, where you can make payments, access policy, billing and claims information. To gain access, click on the “Policyholder” link under “Login” on our main page. From there, look for the “Sign up now” link where you’ll be walked through a few easy steps.
- You may pay by credit card or e-check using our online “My Merchants” policyholder portal or the Merchants Mobile app.
- Policyholders can reach out directly to JP Morgan Chase at 800-852-4052 regarding credit card payments and questions.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this difficult time. Please check here for updates and further information.
For updated information on the coronavirus, please visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.